Saturday, November 11, 2006

Refurb Madness!

I did it. I finally took the plunge. I bought a mac.

One by one, my fears and hesitations eroded until all that was stopping me was the price tag. Then I found the refurbished laptops on Apple's website. They're almost affordable by even Dell standards. It doesn't have the exact specs I wanted, but it's still a nice piece of iCandy. The FedEx tracker says it gets here on the 15th.

Also, I got a call from the Chicago Peace Corps office, and they can't schedule the second interview until Michigan Tech gives me a thumbs up or down. I'm getting really good at waiting for stuff to happen. Mr. Rogers would be proud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have reached one of those personal goals I was talking to you about. It involves my bike (Rosie), the cold, and beer (unfortunately not too much). What can I say, I'm a cheap date.

Anonymous said...

That must be why I am the least patient person on earth. I never watched Mr. Rogers when I was little.

-Annick